“Why doesn’t everybody in the world already know about this?”
This is a common reaction that people have when they discover the astounding nutritional benefits of Moringa.
According to recent nutrition studies, Moringa ranks among the top natural products in providing nutrition, vitamins, antioxidants as well as vital proteins. The Moringa plants comes from the Moringa tree founds, among other regions in the world, in the Indian subcontinent.
In India, the Moringa plant has had a long history of success according to India’s age-old medicinal tradition known as Ayurveda (meaning “the science of life”). Ayurveda texts note that the Moringa plant contains more than 90 different kinds of nutrients.
While Moringa has as yet been little known to American audience, many civilizations across the globe have turned to the Moringa plant for sustenance and as remedies for ailments. Above of all, this plant is also known to maintain good health.
PER 1 GRAM
- Vitamin C As much as 7 Oranges – An antioxidant required for at least 300 metabolic functions in thebody. x7
- Vitamin A – as much as 4 Carrot – Important for eyes, skin, bone health, and more. x4
- Vitamin B – as much as 4 servings of Pork – Maintains health of nerves, liver, muscles, brain, and more. x4
- Vitamin E – as much as 4 servings of Black Sesame – Prevents cell damage, oxidation, and more. x4
- Calcium – as much as 4 servings of Milk – Vital for strong bones, teeth, transmission of nerve impulses, and more. x4
- Protein – as much as 2 servings of Yogurt – Necessary for growth, development, proper acid-alkali balance, and more. x2
- Potassium – as much as 3 Bananas – Important for healthy nervous system, regular heart rhythm, and more. x3
- Zinc – as much as 2 Oysters – Promotes healthy immune system, healing of wounds, reproductive health, and more. x2
- GABA – more than 30 servings of Brown Rice – Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, an amino acid, is needed for proper brain function and more. x30
- Polyphenol – more than 8 servings of Red Wine or 11 servings of Dark Chocolate – Plant compounds that have antioxidant properties to scavenge free radicals and more. x8